Nothing helps you stay motivated at the gym like catchy, uptempo tunes.
That’s why we’ve created this workout playlist of 20 songs guaranteed to get you moving.
- Eye of the Tiger – Survivor
- Stronger – Britney Spears
- All I Do Is Win – DJ Khaled featuring T-Pain, Ludacris, Snoop Dogg and Rick Ross
- Pump Up The Jam – Technotronic
- Mama Said Knock You Out – LL Cool J
- Turn Down For What – DJ Snake featuring Lil Jon
- Maniac – Michael Sembello
- Me Against The Music – Britney Spears featuring Madonna
- Body Movin’ – Beastie Boys
- Get Ur Freak On – Missy Elliott
- Crazy In Love – Beyonce
- Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger – Daft Punk
- On To The Next One – Jay-Z featuring Swizz Beatz
- Shake It Off – Taylor Swift
- Slave To The Rhythm – Michael Jackson
- Lose Yourself – Eminem
- Livin’ On A Prayer – Bon Jovi
- Gonna Make You Sweat – C+C Music Factory
- Power – Kanye West
- Winner – Jamie Foxx featuring Justin Timberlake and T.I.
Be ready to rock ASAP by listening to these songs on your way to the gym, especially if you don’t have far to travel, like the residents at 100 Midtown in Atlanta and The Reserve on West 31st in Lawrence, Kansas, which have fitness centers on site.