Decorating an apartment can be a hassle, especially if you’re on a budget and starting from scratch. If you’re a college student living on your own for the first time, like the ones at 100 Midtown and Spyglass Apartments, this task can seem even more daunting.
With a little bit of creativity and handy work, transforming your apartment into a well-decorated bachelor pad isn’t as hard as you think! Check out these eight awesome decorating ideas for men:
- Repurpose an old glass bottle or container.
- Build your own indoor basketball hoop.
- Use record vinyls as wall hangings.
- Showcase your memorabilia using frames.
- Install a bottle opener in your kitchen.
- Create and stock the ultimate beverage cart.
- Liven up a space and even clean your air with some indoor plants.
Note: It’s always important to be aware of your apartment’s policies when it comes to decorating your apartment.
Know of any other clever apartment decorating tips for men? Let us know in the comment section below!